Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Allowing My Inner Light to Guide Me

Copied this from one of the blogs that I follow with slight tweaks to suit my declaration to the universe...


"I know that there comes a time when I must stand alone.  I must be confident enough to follow my own dreams.  I must be willing to make sacrifices.  I definitely must be capable of changing and rearranging my priorities so that my final goal can be achieved.  Sometimes, familiarity and comfort need to be challenged.  There are times when I must take a few extra chances and create my own realities.  Be strong enough to at least make my life better.  Be confident enough that I won't settle for a compromise just to get by. Appreciate myself by allowing me the opportunities to grow, develop and my true sense of purpose in this life.  I won't stand in someone else's shadow when it is my sunlight that should lead the way."



No comments:

Post a Comment