Friday, January 6, 2012

From the bottom of my heart

During my period of mourning, I have encountered many random act of kindness.... Some through friends who truly cares about me, some by people that I befriended some time back who suddenly came into my life back by chance, and those amazing people that I have not even met in person but through the virtual world who touches my heart.

This post is dedicated to all of you.

My promise is that I will come out of this phase.  I will.  I have to.

Thank you so much for being there for me, for allowing me to have that small little place in your heart, for caring and giving me that motivation to look forward to what life has for me....

I've never imagine that I will actually go through this path, I totally believe that Allah wanted me to learn what patience is all about, whether or not I have the endurance to be that muslimah that he wanted me to be, to just be thankful with what I have and not to be selfish, etc. etc.

I don't think all of you know how much I appreciate all those gestures no matter if it is as simple as asking how I was...




No comments:

Post a Comment